Eagle Eye Cherry Falling In Love Again

Eagle Eye Cherry Falling In Love Again Şarkı Sözleri
I`m so tired
Of falling in love
Finding it easier to fall out
Can`t deny it
I feel it inside Cupid`s fire
I can`t hide
[CHORUS:]
I`m falling in love again
Ain`t nothing I can do
Falling in love again
Girl this time it`s with you
When I fall
It`s always the same
And I`m so tired
Of playing this game
It`s been so long now
Since I gave up my heart
I`ve kept it locked down
I don`t wanna get it harmed
So let me tell you now
I just want to be sure
That you won`t hurt me
Can you promise me that
[CHORUS]
You got to tell me
If you`re going to break my heart
`Cos I don`t wanna take the chance
And if it ain`t true
All it`s gonna be
Is nothing but a poor romance
So give me that promise to hold on
And I`ll never let you go
We gotta have something to go on
I`m letting you know now
[CHORUS]
Falling in love again [REPEAT]